Whole Bengal gram or Kala chana is a variety of chickpeas that is used in many cuisines all over the world. But it is most commonly used in India. They are small, dark brown in color, and very rich in protein. From sprouted grams till maturity, they are eaten in all stages of their growth.
1. Bengal gram has a good amount of iron, sodium, selenium, and a small amount of copper-zinc and manganese. They are a rich source of protein.
2. They are also a very good source of folic acid and fiber and contain phytochemicals called saponins, which can act as antioxidants.
3. Bengal grams enhance the utilization of glucose and are therefore good for diabetic patients.
4. They help cure digestive problems like indigestion, dysentery, vomiting, dyspepsia, and diarrhea.
5. Bengal gram juice is known as a rich source of iron and that is highly beneficial for the iron-deficiency anemia
Now available on eBasket online shopping market Nagpur vegetable market rate eBasket express offline Store Located at Zenda chowk, Dharampeth with ample open parking space. Buy groceries at eBasket express through all channel vis a window shopping online shopping, Kirana list takeaway Whatsapp (9850166747) list pickup or home delivery, online shopping on the web or app zero-touch shopping that is now you can do window shopping at eBasket express store using the app by scanning the QR code of the product, you want to add to your basket so no the botheration of carrying basket anymore why carry basket when you have eBasket,” not only this looking to the present scenario of COVID infection disease, it is better not to just scan.