MOONG DAL MOGAR
Moong dal Mogar is used for making soups, dal fry, or a simple dal as a side dish with roti or rice.
Boiled moong dal is also used as a stuffing for parathas.
In India, moong dal is very commonly used in a variety of dishes ranging from dal and khichdi to kheer and halwa.
One of the most popular pulses in India, Also known as Moong dal mogar or Yellow dal
moong dal is skinned and split, thus they're flat, yellow, and quick-cooking.
extremely light and They're relatively easy to digest.
Yellow gram like other lentils and pulses is a
good source of protein and dietary fiber.
• It is low in fat and rich in B complex vitamins, calcium, and potassium.
• It is free from heaviness and flatulence, which are associated with other pulses.
• Cooked yellow gram is an easily digestible food for invalid and sick persons.
• Its regular use during childhood, pregnancy, and lactation helps one to get the required nutrition and promote health.
• Porridge or khichdi made from it is the best diet after recovery from acute illness.
Now available on eBasket online shopping market Nagpur vegetable market rate eBasket express offline Store Located at Zenda chowk, Dharampeth with ample open parking space. Buy groceries at eBasket express through all channel vis a window shopping online shopping, Kirana list takeaway Whatsapp (9850166747) list pickup or home delivery, online shopping on the web or app zero-touch shopping that is now you can do window shopping at eBasket express store using the app by scanning the QR code of the product, you want to add to your basket so no the botheration of carrying basket anymore why carry basket when you have eBasket,” not only this looking to the present scenario of COVID infection disease, it is better not to just scan.